martes, 1 de junio de 2010

task 8


My favorite trip

I did my favorite trip last december. I went to Torres del Paine, a national park on the chilean Patagonia, like 2 or 3 hours far from Puerto Natales. I went with my boyfriend, we went on airplane to Punta Arenas, and then in bus to Puerto Natales, an finally another bus to Torres del Paine. It was really special for many reasons. In first place I think I had never seen such beautiful places, It's definetly the most incredible national park I had visited. Another reason because it was a great trip, is because I did it with my boyfriend, and when we come back he moved out of Santiago for like 8 months, so it was an important trip to unite us more to each other. We stayed in Patagonia for a week, we arrived at night to Punta Arenas, we slept there, and the next day we walk arround, knowing a little the city, and in the afternoon we took the bus to Puerto Natales, we slept there and early in the morning we took the bus that would take us to Torres del Paine. We stayed there for 4 days, and then we went back to Punta Arenas, and finally to Santiago. In the park the mostly walk... like 78 km in total, doing the "W" circuit. It isn't the biggest circuit, but considering the time we had it was imposible to do the "O" circuit. I knew really beautiful places like Grey glacier or French valley.

2 comentarios:

  1. I will write your trip on my list of things to do before I die.
    But, firs I need have a list.

    See you later!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very romantic, Trini

    I would say thr trip helped your boyfriend and you to get CLOSER.

    Additionally, you don´t know a place, you VISIT a place, instead.

    The sentence you wrote with "mostly" needs a subject.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar