martes, 15 de junio de 2010

task 10

The World Cup

Southafrica 2010

Personally I like the Football World Cup, despite I’m not really a big fan of football, I mean… I like it but not like I’m going to die if I don’t see a match or things like that. I like it principally because I think it is a happyness party, a lot of people arround the world are looking at their teams, giving them forces, encouraging them, and expecting for them to give all in the matches.

Tomorrow is the first match of Chile in the World Cup, against Honduras, and I will see it in my house with my big brother, his girlfriend, my little brother, his friends, and maybe my friends… but no with my mom and dad because they have to be in work so they’ll see it there. My big brother says it’s bad luck to see the matches out side home, because we allways see Chile’s matches at home with my brothers, parents, and our friends, but I’m not really sure, because I didn’t se the match with Colombia (in which Chile clasificated to the World Cup) at home, but in a friend’s house, so I don’t know if it would be for good or bad luck!

I really don’t know what to expect from the chilean team, I really belive in their capabilities and skills, and I think they can take them really far, but there are also a lot of external factors that are involved in the winning of the match… so I hope the players to be really concentrated in the game, and quiet, because that coopled with their talent can give them the victory.

I think it’s relevant for the country because it make everybody to have a common purpose and to cheer our football selection together.

4 comentarios:

  1. i agree with you about the capabilities and skills of our team, are so much better than other time...perhaps whe have our chance.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I yes will die if i do not see the match, is a big event and I can not lost this opportunity. No, jajaj, I am kidding, but I really hope see the match.

    See you tomorrow???

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm waiting to watch a match with youuuuu lovely dear friend.
    See youu

    ResponderEliminar