martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Money

I don’t really want to be wealthy, but I would love to win or inherit a lot of money. I don’t know actually what I would use it for, but I think I would pay the career for me and my brothers, buy my parents a house, buy myself a house, maybe help some closer friends or family, and then I would make a long trip.
Besides those things, I don’t know what I would invest my money in if I still had more, because I’m not interested on business or in earning a lot, so I think I would have I life with a few luxuries, buy it would be basically the same.
I think money is not a big preoccupation for me in this days, but it’s easy for me to say this, because my family had always supported me in this aspect, despites we have had better and worse moments, but we have never had real and serious problems, so that it can be the cause that I don’t care about it too much. The only money I care a lot about these days is the one for paying the university, but that is a problem I would have to care about in a few years, so I can be relaxed about it right now. I don’t expect to have a life as wealthy as it has been until now; I want something much simpler, maybe not in Santiago but in a rural town in the south, because I am conscious that as an anthropologist I probably would never earn big quantities of money, and I don’t have any problem with that.

2 comentarios:

  1. I said money, money changes everything (8). I love your hopeless point of view about your future. Don't worry economists can make you live comfortably.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you in every thing you had told, the only thing that i thing different from you is that i would invest in something, because i thing that in every moment you may need some money for an emergency or something like that and i would be necessary to had save some money.
    You would never know what thing may happen.

    Have a nice week!

    bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar