martes, 20 de abril de 2010

task 3

I have to write about the last movie I saw, while I'm feeling really bad, so I hope this post to be interesting and coherent despite how bad I feel. The last movie I saw was "El secreto de sus ojos". It was about a crime story. The detective was deeply interested in the crime and he search with real passion an answear to the mistery. I don't know a lot about cine actors, I don't even know the hollywood's ones, luckly some chileans, but I'm reading on internet that the principal actor is called Ricardo Darín. I loved his interpretation, and the way that he takes the character. I think I liked the movie becsause of the way the story is developing, how the characters relates to each, how you discover more clues, and the end, that is really striking. I was also impressed about the heavy images on the movie, for example, one of a girl abused and raped, was shocking.

1 comentario:

  1. Ecellent Trinidad.

    But nobody commented on what you wrote. Did you make any comments?

    1.5 points.

    P.

    ResponderEliminar