martes, 13 de abril de 2010

task 2

At february 26 night I went to a friend house with other friends, we were talking, laughing, and stuff... when suddenly, the house started shaking, lightly at first. One of my friends start saying... "it is trembling..." and, when she noted that it wasn't stopping she started getting more nervious... so I open the doar, everyone started going out, but I went to take mi bag before leaving. Later, after speaking with my family, I started thinking about my boyfriend. He is living since december in Tirúa, a town near Concepción, and somebody turn on a radio, then I listened that the epicenter was near Concepción... and I freaked out... I start trying to call him... but it didn't work. It didn't work neither during the twelve hours next to the earthquake, so I was really skared... but at 4 p.m. of Saturday my boyfriend's mother called to tell me that she finally had knews of him, he was fine.

5 comentarios:

  1. That's so awful. I was in antofagasta, so i can't tell you a thing about my experience!! But if you want to know about, you can blogger me ! and find out my experience
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So bad!!! Just when you're happy that the earthquake happens.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. must be terrible to be calling again and again with no response ... and all those hours waiting for news...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good Trini.

    Some problems with the past tense. Get together with a partner and go through it again.

    You get 2 points.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I went to friend'S house
    One of my friends startED saying
    so I openED the doOr
    mY bag
    I startED trying to call
    I was really sCared
    she finally had News!! of him


    I think you have to work more on your english grammar...
    i think i might help you xD

    I love you

    ResponderEliminar