martes, 13 de abril de 2010

task 1

My name is Trinidad, I am 19 years old, I live in Santiago and now I'm studing Anthropology at Universidad de Chile. I'm starting my second year at the university. I decided to study anthropology because I think that is the career that is more close from what I spected of my university studies, I mean, I didn't knew a lot of what it was, I didn't knew any anthropologyst, but I thinked that it was the right career considering my interests.
I pretend to write every tuesday at this same time, and I hope to practice my english and get better, and also write interesting things for people who read it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, you are so nice, I hace just met you at the english class. I think we could have fun on weekend!! Furthermore, I think you have a very good english, so I can learn english from you and from your blog.
    Thank you !!
    see you next tuesday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good Trini.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar