martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

France


If I have the opportunity to travel to anywhere I want to, I don't know what would I choose, but right now I think France would be a good possibility. I would like to visit France because I had always liked the language and all the art and cultural options, and because my cousin lives there since like 20 years, so I just know him this year, when he visit Chile for first time in a lot of time. He is really great, and I like his way of looking the life in general. About France I know it is a beautiful country, with important intellectual and artistic centers, and also, I know it has beautiful beach, like in Biarritz (in the picture), Where my cousin lives. In France I would like to work at first, hopefully in a cinema, a library or an art gallery or something like that, even if I have to do a boring work, and then get used to the language and the life style, and may be study, but I’m not really sure of that… Anyway, I would like to travel a lot, knowing places and people and of course giving my cousin a very long visit.

2 comentarios:

  1. well, i think we want to visit the same place
    good luck with that!
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that is a great picture of France, but I think that I like the city more than the beach.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar