martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

First semester

The last semester was a very good one in many aspects despite a lot of things that made it more difficult, like the earthquake and other things.
In the university it was a good term… my classes weren’t the most interesting, but at least one or two of them were really great, and I learned a lot, so despite it was really, really difficult, (specially at the end) it was ok. Also with my university friends it was a great semester, I get closer to them, and knew a lot of things about them, what was really good, because with the difficult semester we had on the academic field, having us each other, was really supportive.
In another aspect, with my family things were so much better than the last year, a lot of things started to work, and that was good for everyone.
Another thing that made the semester more difficult was having my boyfriend far, but our relationship worked really well anyway, so despite it was a big challenge for both of us, it finally ended well. I missed him a lot, but having him away give me more time for being with my friends, my family, and also, more time to rest and be alone, so it wasn’t so bad despite now I’m so much happier of having him here in Santiago.
I think all the things I did the last semester worked pretty well, the relations with my family and friends, the projects I worked on, like scout and the academic things, etc. It was finally, a really good semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario