martes, 18 de mayo de 2010


Task 6

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my ipod. An ipod is a music reproductor that you can use everywhere. To use it, you connect it to your computer and you can upload 4gb of music (in my ipod's case). I use my ipod almost every day, but some times I spend a long time not using it, because I forget to charge it. I listen music from it when I’m in the bus or subway, when I’m riding my bike, etc. I use it principaly when I’m traveling, especially when I’m coming to university. I like it for many reasons, the first, is that it allow me to be concentrate when I’m on noisy places, so I can read in the way to home, which is really important because when you have a lot of things to read, using the traveling time is good so you can have some free time later. In second place, I like it because when I’m listening music with headphones is like nothing else is making noices, it’s like it give me a moment of don’t think particulary on nothing, a moment to just enjoy music. If i wouldn’t have an ipod or another music reproductor (I don’t care what kind of music reproductor it is, I just need it to play music well) I think nothing would be really different, but I just wouldn’t have the chance of being concentrate in the way to home, or listening music while I’m going anywhere.

4 comentarios:

  1. I definitly love Ipod, because it has a great sound and a lot of capacity for saving music.

    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never try Ipod...i`m just to happy with my old mp3, but my is a big one. Ipod is just so light and small; i would like to have one, but are expensive.
    Good election,anyway

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love my ipod too! it's one of the best invents ever!!
    I like the sensation of being alone when you're being with full of people around you.
    I hope you never los you ipod! bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very good, Trini.

    Some comments:

    You say, "Listen TO" and "SOMETIMES" (one word) and don´t forget about the 3rd person singular, e.g. "it allowS"

    Double check it, pls.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar