martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

task 5


My favourite food

My favourite food is chorrillana. Chorrillana is a tipical plate of chilean cuisine, specifically of Valparaiso’s gastronomy. In Valparaíso, there is a restaurant called J Cruz, and here is where the best chorrillanas are maken. In other places in Valparaiso and all across the country you can find chorrillanas too, but the original place where chorrillana was born is J Cruz, and they made unquestionably the best one.

Chorrillana contains a lot of fries, cooked onion, fried eggs, and minced meat. That is the original one, because in other places (not in J Cruz) they add other ingredients. To prepare chorrillana you have to cook all the ingredients independently, the fries and eggs fried on oil, the meat however you want (fried, roast, etc.) and the onion cooked on water. Once you have each ingredient ready, you put them together and mix them.

I like chorrillana because is very simple to do, and is really good and tasty. Also, I like it because I like Valparaiso and going there, and I think eating on J Curz makes the travel much more better. Besides, I like it because when I go out with my school’s friends to talk about our studies and personal things we like to eat chorrillana together.

4 comentarios:

  1. wow... is a big dish... I see the picture and feel stomach ache, is a rich food of calories and colesterol...

    well... if you go out to run after eating is no problem...

    Greetings

    Ruth!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just love it!!! I want RIGHT NOW to go somewhere for eating this! (without the meat... obviously)
    love you

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chorrillana is indescribable!! The fries and the minced meat together are very good food!!
    But, the best, is which the chorrillana is chilean!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good, Trini.

    Some problems with verbs, e.g. "chorrillanas are maken?" And "They made unquestionabley...."

    Also after a connector use a subject, i.e "I like chorrillanas because IT is..."

    2 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar