martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

my favourite movie


I don't really know which my favorite movie is, because I always like watching a lot of movies, and I have a really bad memory, so I forget a lot ot the things I watch or read, but I think one that I really like is the science of sleep (La Science des rêves in French, and La Ciencia del sueño en español). The principal characters Stéphane (Gael García) and Stéphanie (Charlotte Gainsbourg). Stéphane is a really shy boy with amazing creative abilities, who has a job that doesn’t allow him to develop them, so with his great imagination and creativity he creates a world in the middle of dreams and reality. Here he will start creating a relationship with his neighbour Stéphanie, who will be part of this dream/reality mix. The story happens in France, when Stéphane come back to his mother’s house from Mexico, where he was living. My favrite part of the movie is when Stéphane start dreaming, because the places and situations he creates are incredibly nice, and also when he starts dreaming in the reality because it’s eccentric and bizarre. Sometimes for example he changes the reality, the people appearances and put them giant hands or strange clothes or things like that. The principal reason of why I like it’s because of how it shows the importance of imagination, and the possibility of creating new things from it. I also loved that it create so many amazing things with the mind and simple things that we always have, because it made me remember how much I liked creating things and expressing myself through the art.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! My blog have this name because for this movie, i like so much. Is very special, the movie is has in a dream. Is a gread game in the reality ande the dreams. Is realy gread this movie!!!.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar